Check back here soon for information on the pre-congress and in-congress professional development workshops that will be offered during ICAP2018, as well as relevant registration information.
- #1 Treating Simple and Complex Anxiety-Related Disorders with Virtual Reality: Evidence for Best Practices (In English) (3.25 CE Credits)
- #1 Traiter à l'Aide de la Réalité Virtuelle les Troubles Simples et Complexes Liés à l'Anxiété : Évidences Pour les Meilleures Pratiques (En Français) (3.25 CE Credits)
- #2 Therapy with People Who Are Suicidal: Critical Issues (In English) (6 CE Credits)
- #2 Le Suivi des Personnes Suiciaires : Enjeux Incontournables (En Français) (6 CE Credits)
- #3 A Deeper Look into Programme Evaluation and Quality Improvement: Why Programme Evaluation and Quality Improvement Matter to the Vitality and Success of your Programmes and Internships (3.25 CE Credits)
- #4 Advanced Skills in Mindfulness-based Interventions: Navigating the Ethics in and of Mindfulness (6 CE Credits)
- #5 Cultivating Mindfulness: Foundational Practices for Psychotherapy (3.25 CE Credits)
- #6 Demystifying Knowledge Mobilization: Creating a Plan, Creating Change (6 CE Credits)
- #7 Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Generalized Anxiety Disorder (3.25 CE Credits)
- #8 Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (3.25 CE Credits)
- #9 From the Military to the Health Care Frontline: Can National Defense’s Resiliency Model Help Health Care Providers Delivering Medical Assistance in Dying? (3.5 CE Credits)
- #10 Perfectionism: A Dynamic-Relational Approach to Conceptualization, Assessment, and Treatment (6 CE Credits)
- #11 Between Temperament and Mental Disorders: Assessing the Continuum (3.25 CE Credits)
- #12 Integrating 'Stories' and 'Scores' to Facilitate Life- and Career Construction Counselling to Individuals and in Group-Based Contexts (6 CE Credits)
- #13 Inter-Professional Collaboration in Sport Psychology: Achieving Synergy Between Clinical Psychologists and Mental Performance Consultants (3.25 CE Credits)
- #14 Increasing Supportive Caregiver Involvement and Decreasing Obstructive Behaviours: Lessons Learned from Emotion-Focused Family Therapy (6 CE Credits)
- Coming Soon!
The Canadian Psychological Association is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Canadian Psychological Association maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
The Canadian Psychological Association is approved to offer continuing education for psychologists. The Canadian Psychological Association maintains responsibility for the program.